LawInSport is the world's leading sports law knowledge hub and global community that provides practically focused expert analysis and commentary on the latest legal developments in sport.
LawInSport collaborates with our community of over 30,000 lawyers, sports executives, sports administrators, athletes, coaches, academics and students, and their organisations, to help them ‘understand the rules of the game’™ through:
- Growing knowledge and understanding of law in sport;
- Learning the practical application of law in sport;
- Improving governance and professional standards;
- Building meaningful relationships and networks across the world; and,
- Becoming informed and sophisticated purchasers of legal services.